Halloween Cupcakes


309417_296296440387929_115111518506423_1398382_1012703206_n

With Halloween just around the corner I thought I’d put together a selection of my favourite Halloween cupcakes by talented decorators across the globe.
Have a look at the photos below for some Halloween-spiration (sorry!)

Not Quite Nigella
Billie x
First from Not Quite Nigella are these Haunted Mansion Silhouette Cupcakes. I thought these were an unusual idea but so effective! Cover your cupcakes in orange sugarpaste, draw your outline with a foodpen and fill in with edible paints.

Sweet Simple Stuff

Next from Sweet Simple Stuff are these super sweet Witch Legs Cupcakes – what a wonderful idea! No need to worry about neat swirls with these upside down cupcakes. And Jelly Bean shoes! I love them :)

Ambrosia Baking

These Ghost Cupcakes are made by Ambrosia Baking and she has a whole tutorial for them on her blog. These use lollipops to hold up the sugarpaste but you could use even more cake – that’s how I’d like them!


Candytuft Cakes
My final favourite Halloween cupcake queen is Kathryn from Candytuft Cakes. Here she’s done a gorgeous set of Halloween cupcakes and Harry Potter theme cupcakes which I know isn’t strictly Halloween but it ties in and I think the Sorting Hat, the Golden Snitch and Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans are too gorgeous to miss! (Featured image above is also by Candytuft Cakes)

Candytuft Cakes

Happy Halloween everyone!

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 
  • Love Cooking Games Designed by Smile128